Return Policy - RMA
We are pleased to offer a “No-Hassle” 90-days returns policy* to our customers. There will be no restocking fees issued during this period provided that your product is returned to us in re-sellable condition and is done using an RGA. For product older than 90 days or product that is not in re-sellable packaging, we may still accept the return but will charge a restocking/repackaging fee. Product returns must be pre-authorized by us, with an RGA number prior to any goods being returned to us. Any product returned without an RGA will be issued a restocking fee and a $25 admin charge. To receive an RGA, complete our Return Merchandise Authorization Form.
All returns are applied to account for credit only
The customer is responsible for freight on all returned product. Any returns sent back freight collect we will deduct the full freight amount and charge a $25 admin charge.
- Discontinued and special order items are non-returnable.
- Not applicable for any wood or custom wood products.
- Only applicable to accounts in good standing and if ratio of returns is deemed acceptable.
- 12volt merchandize that is not in factory sealed packaging.
- Special Order Items are non-returnable.
- Product sent back after 90 days will be charged a restocking fee of 15%-30% dependent on the original date of purchase, account standing, condition of product and condition of packaging. An offsetting order may be available of 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 depending on account standing.
REFER TO OUR RETURN POLICY.