We offer several carriers for shipping your order. We always choose the most efficient carrier for each order. If you have a preference, please include that information when placing your order. All orders are carefully packaged before they leave our facility. Loss or mishandling of boxes by the carrier is the responsibility of the carrier. All claims for damaged or lost goods should be reported to the carrier.
Some modifications will adversely affect the on-road handling characteristics of your vehicle. Any other use or application is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or user. Some modifications and installation of certain aftermarket parts may, under certain circumstances, void your original dealer warranty. Modification of your vehicle may create dangerous conditions which could cause serious bodily injury or death. Buyers and users of these products hereby expressly assume all risks associated with any such modifications and use. Canadian Light Truck Warehouse strongly recommends that all products only be installed by trained professionals.
Canadian Light Truck Warehouse (CLTW) wants to make ordering from us easy for you. This is why we offer prepaid shipping.** This means that if you spend our minimum dollar amount for your zone, we will ship to you for free. If you don’t meet our minimum dollar amount for prepaid shipping, we’ll ship to you for the below zone cost, or we can ship collect on your account/preferred courier.
Prepaid Zones: BC and AB and SK and MB: $440.00
ONT and East: $550
Under Prepaid: BC and AB: $16.00
SK and MB: $20.00
ONT and East: $25.00
** Excluding oversized and overweight items
** There may be some exceptions due to remote destinations and areas deemed as “Beyond Points” through our couriers. Special rates will be obtained for those orders.
We are pleased to offer a “No-Hassle” 90-days returns policy* to our customers. There will be no restocking fees issued
during this period provided that your product is returned to us in re-sellable condition. For product older than six months or product that is not in re-sellable packaging, we may still accept the return but will charge a restocking/ repackaging fee. Product returns must be pre-authorized by us, with an RGA number prior to any goods being returned to us. Any product returned without an RGA will be issued a 5% restocking fee. To receive an RGA, complete the form which can be found HERE.
All returns are applied to account for credit only.
The customer is responsible for freight for all returned product. Any returns sent back to us collect, the amount of the freight will be deducted from the credit invoice. Discontinued and special order items are non-returnable.
*Not applicable for suspension products.
*Only applicable to accounts in good standing and if ratio of returns is deemed acceptable.
Some larger items and overweight items are exempt from the pre-paid program. Exemptions include, but are not limited to: suspension, canopies, tonneau covers, bumpers, bed slides, large tool boxes, tires, wheels, winches, rubber bed mats, seats, long running boards, fuel cells, hoods, sheet metal, wood box liners, poly box liners and all wood products which have their own shipping costs due to their fragile nature. We contact a few different shipping companies looking for the lowest quote. We then charge the customer’s invoice the quoted shipping amount. We can also ship collect on the customer’s freight company of choice.
All CLTW products are fully guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of time specified by the vendor/manufacturer.
- Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship and manufacture. All painted or plated surfaces including, but not limited to: any products that are powder-coated, zinced or painted, or any surface that may be worn away and damaged by road wear and debris in normal use are generally non-warrantable, ask your CSR or our returns department for more details.
- Defective and warranty replacement products will be replaced free of charge, however, CLTW are not responsible for any labour, paint, freight or any other costs that may be incurred by the re-seller/installer or end user.
- Pre-authorization must be granted and RGA number issued prior to returning product, regardless of reason.
- All painted products must be pre-fitted prior to painting, as warranty does not cover paint.
- All warranty is limited to the original owner.
- Winch products, roll-top covers and fiberglass products will be repaired in field or returned to the vendor to be repaired at the discretion of the vendor. Contact the warranty returns department for more information.
All photos and written material are copyright Canadian Light Truck Warehouse. Please do not use copyrighted material without prior permission. Product pricing and specifications subject to change without notice.